The Life with Queen April !

Saturday, February 20, 2010

1st Game of Soccer Season 2010

I am excited that Hannah and Micah are playing on the same soccer team this season. It is Micah's first time playing and he has his moments. I did not know how he would do today but needless to say he went in for about a minute before Half Time and guess what as soon as he kicked the ball he continued with it all the way to the GOAL. That's right my 3 year made a GOAL. We were all so excited. The Cortinas family seem to always have our fans.
  • Dylan
  • Grammy
  • Christian
  • Mom (Crazy Nana)
  • Sister Arlene
  • Auntie Yvette
  • Lexi
  • Devin
  • B.B.
They always come to support my kiddos. Thanks guys...love you.


Here is my Little Man #2 kicking his 1st goal in....



There's my Hannah #1 going for the ball...


No comments: