The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Project Life - Week 5 & 6

Well, last Tuesday I did not get to post Week 5 becuase Micah had surgery that day so here is 2 weeks.

Week 5 (1/31-2/6)

January 31st
Before the end of the night i was looking for Micah and did not find him. Well my last resort was Dylan's room and I found him asleep on Dylan's bed....Look at them both, Micah was pushing him off the bed.
Too cute..

Feb. 1st

Open House at Annapolis Christian Academy.
Dylan's 3rd grade class got picked to say the opening prayer in latin. He did such a great job.


Feb. 2nd- Tuesday

I was in the computer room and it was late and of course my baby boy was still awake. He came in to the room asking me to help in put on his Spiderman outfit. I told him it was time for bed and he says, "ok". so I helped him put it on and he slept in it.
Too cute.

Feb. 3rd- Wednesday.
Well it was church nite and our whether has been crazy in Corpus Christi. It was pouring so my little ones have had these rainboots that I got them a while back on sale for $4.99 each. They finally got to wear them. They usually wear them around the house but today they got to wear them out the house.

Feb 4th-Thursday

Again Micah is always with his big brother, well as I was going to take my picture for the day I found Micah and Dylan together. He fell asleep right next to his brother.

So it was Friday and the bow lady came over to bring bows for Hannah. Wow look at all those bows.
Thanks Bow Lady. lol
Ok i have two pictures for Saturday.

The boys went fishing with Daddy and look at this picture daddy took from his IPHONE.


of course here is baby Devin...i went to go visit him and of course always have my camera and he always has smiles ready to give.
Ok so here is WEEK 6- (Feb. 7- Feb. 13th)


Sunday
Ok Super Bowl Sunday and I had the privlege to take care of Devin. Look at the picture I got of him...
What a cutie.


Monday

Today was my brother-in-laws birthday and my  hubby made an awesome chocolate on chocolate cake for him. We went by to drop off


so here are 2 picutres of Micah on Wednesday. He had his tonsils and tubes in his ears. He was crying when we changed him into the gown....poor baby.... and here he is after being sedated and needing a little oxgen to come back to normal. It broke our heart to see him like this Poor Baby.


here is my baby the day after surgery and he was burning up with 103.6 fever. I was so worried because he had a slight cough before he went into surgery so this made it worse after the surgery. We took him to the doctor and he had to get a shot and a breathing treatment.

Bless His Heart.




Feb. 12th

Hannah had her playgroup and was going to exchange her valentines card.
Here she is with Carissa and Leia...
The 3 Amigas.


Feb. 13th...Saturday..

Of course I had to visit my nephew Devin. Look at him giving me bubbles..



No comments: