The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project Life Tuesday (Week-1/24-30th)

Project Life - January 24 thru the 30th.

Micah at church....what a cutie!!!!



I was feeling sick so decided to head to the Dr's office...& guess what i was sick. lol



that's right baby...i got my Project Life kit in...yeah...



I got Hannah & Dylan playing lego rockband on the Wii.... Do you see Micah in the background.



I have decided that as soon as Dylan gets a patch to make sure to take it to my wonderful friend who sews it on within a day. So he got this on the 16th for participating at the Pinewood Derby.



so do u see the dust..i have decided that Feb will be the month I get started again on my treadmill.



I took Hannah N Micah to the Festivals of Fairy Tales and met up with Stephanie, Angie and Kristin. I actually got a picture taken there but was too lazy to scan it...lol

Enjoy.

No comments: