The Life with Queen April !

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Project Life: Week 7

Week 7: Sunday, February 14th thru Saturday, February 20th.


My children on valentine's day ready to go to church.


My little buggaboo asleep.


i come home from school and this is what I find them doing...Playing DS...again and again and again.



My two little one's first practice for Soccer Season.


I was so excited that I converted my Wedding and Baby Shower photos from 5 yrs ago into a CD.


I went to the mall during lunch to Children's place and could not pass up these shoes for my little ones.


So proud of my little one it was his first time playing and first time making a goal.
How exciting...and i happen to get all the shots with my camera set on sports mode.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I like your day tags, the conversation box. that's so cool. and the children's place shoes are cute!

Queen April said...

Thanks Joy...I am addicted to Designer Digitals and Jessica Sprague deals on wednesday and thursdays...lol